Cooking time 10 min
375g Vetta High Protein Low Carb Quick Cook Rollini
1 tbsp olive oil
1 large broccoli head cut into mini florets
400g chicken breast diced
250g cherry tomatoes cut in half
½ cup pitted Kalamata olives
1 cup spinach leaves
50g low fat feta
- Cook pasta according to packet directions in a large pan of salted, boiling water.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large fry pan. Sauté chicken until cooked. Remove from pan.
- Place broccoli, cherry tomatoes and olives into the pan and stir fry until softened for approximately 4 minutes. Return the chicken to the pan.
- Drain the pasta and add to the chicken and broccoli. Stir in spinach leaves, feta and vinegar. Season well.
- This dish is great warm or cold the next day!
Stacey has 10 years experience in both print and digital media. Her many roles in the Australian media industry include being a freelance web editor for several women’s lifestyle magazines, editor and social media manager for leading fashion and beauty website, 2threads.com and deputy chief sub editor of madison magazine. She has also worked on The Sydney Morning Herald, The Sun-Herald and the Canberra Times.