One of our all-time favourite hair up styles is Mila Kunis’ chic messy ponytail, so we asked Schwarzkopf’s National Technical Educator Grant Withnell to show us how to recreate the look at home!
1. Apply a small amount of mousse to the hair and blow dry using a large round brush.
2. Back comb the crown area of the hair to create volume here only.
3. Pull hair loosely back into a ponytail keeping volume at the crown and smooth at the front– secure with a hair tie.
4. Apply a heat protector and taking large sections and using a large curling create the waves.
5. Use a powder such as Schwarzkopf Extra Care Volume Powder to add texture and unstructure the waves.
6. Apply a lacquer for hold.
What do you think of Mila Kunis’ ponytail hairstyle?
Julia has lived and worked in London, Amsterdam, and New York, and is obsessed with food. She's either cooking or thinking about what to eat next. Follow Julia on Twitter.