Pear and Honey Pancakes
Indulge in these delicious fruity pancakes the next time you want to treat the entire family to a homemade breakfast. The recipe takes just 10 minutes to prepare and 40 minutes to cook, so make sure you have the drinks and other condiments on hand before dining!
250g plain white flour
2 tsp baking powder
300ml full cream milk
2 ripe pears (sliced)
4 tbsp honey
- Combine the flour and baking powder into a bowl, then make a well in the middle.
- Next, crack the eggs, add the milk, then stir with a wooden spoon.
- Melt the butter in the microwave for 10 seconds, then add it into the bowl.
- Heat up a pan, then add small drops of the mixture at a time. Cook on both sides until golden brown, then serve.
- Layer the pancakes with sliced pear, honey, yoghurt and a side of fresh juice for the family.
Image via Mitzy