Pear and Honey Pancakes
Indulge in these delicious fruity pancakes the next time you want to treat the entire family to a homemade breakfast. The recipe takes just 10 minutes to prepare and 40 minutes to cook, so make sure you have the drinks and other condiments on hand before dining!
RELATED: Healthy Blueberry Pancake Recipe
250g plain white flour
2 tsp baking powder
300ml full cream milk
2 ripe pears (sliced)
4 tbsp honey
- Combine the flour and baking powder into a bowl, then make a well in the middle.
- Next, crack the eggs, add the milk, then stir with a wooden spoon.
- Melt the butter in the microwave for 10 seconds, then add it into the bowl.
- Heat up a pan, then add small drops of the mixture at a time. Cook on both sides until golden brown, then serve.
- Layer the pancakes with sliced pear, honey, yoghurt and a side of fresh juice for the family.
Image via Mitzy
Felicia is a Sydney local who first showed an interest in social media and public relations, before making the leap over to writing. She now spends her days writing about a number of topics including beauty tips and tricks and runs an online fashion blog in her spare time. Follow Felicia on Twitter.