Talking about your sexual fantasies in bed is a great way to steam up the windows. You can even have story time, where each of you contributes to the story and builds it into something worthy of the X-rated video industry.Degradation is OUT
Things can get a bit heated up, naturally, but demeaning comments are unwelcome. Digging your nails into your guy’s back and calling him uncomplimentary names won’t score you any brownie points. Likewise, if he starts labelling you in unpleasant terms, chances are, he’s going to get your nails down his back anyway! Of course, it depends on the couple, but best not to go too far until you know who’s comfortable with what, or things could get out of hand.
What to say
Tell him how you love what he does to you and how he makes you feel.
- Explain how you’ve been desperate to be alone with him all day, all week or since you met.
- While touching him all over, ask if he likes this, or that, and wait for him to answer.
- Say his name.
- Compliment him on his body, his kissing, the way he uses his tongue or hands, or how he smells.
- Don’t forget to mention the obvious body part, and how you like it!
What not to say
- Anything that can wait till afterwards!
- How hot his best friend is.
- How you’ve had better!
- Perhaps he should try a different brand of toothpaste or deodorant.
- Are you horny because of me, or just horny in general?
- Are you in yet?
By Gina Luca
* Gina is a freelance writer whose passion for talking to people on the Internet provides much inspiration for her writing.