Pineapple, Chili And Sweet Chicken Curry
Ditch the greasy takeaway and make this delicious Thai chicken curry recipe at home, ready in only 30 minutes!
750g chicken breast or thigh, chopped
500ml coconut milk
1tbsp red curry paste
½ tsp fish sauce
3 kaffir lime leaves
½ fresh pineapple, diced
2 red chilies, sliced (seeds removed if required)
2 chicken stock cubes
1. Pour coconut milk, fish sauce, curry paste and stock into pot and dissolve to creamy consistency.
2. Bring curry to the boil over medium heat.
3. Add chicken and continue to cook over medium heat for 5 mins.
4. Add pineapple, kaffir lime leaves and chilis.
5. Continue to cook over low-med heat for 15 min. Serve with brown rice and steamed vegetables.