Preparation time 25 minutes
Cooking time 15 minutes
1 red capsicum, cut into quarters, deseeded and membranes removed
2 avocados, diced
½ papaw, peeled, deseeded and diced
3 tbsp coriander, thinly sliced
2 tbsp olive oil
16 green prawns, peeled, deveined, tails left intact
- Place capsicum pieces under grill and cook until skins turn black. Remove from grill and allow to cool. When cold, peel blackened skins and finely dice.
- Mix grilled capsicum, papaw, avocado, coriander and 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a bowl to make the salad.
- Heat fry pan and add remaining oil. Cook prawns until golden on one side and then turn and finishing cooking.
- Place papaw salad in the middle of the plate to create a bed for the prawns. Repeat with three other serving plates.
- Place four prawns on top of each salad. Season to taste.