Prawn Skewers On White Bean Salad
A healthy combo of superfoods and seafood in a dish that is mouth-wateringly delicious.
1kg green prawns, peeled and deveined
2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
i long fresh red chilli, finely chopped
2cm piece ginger, peeled and grated
1 lime, zested and juiced
2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
Salt and pepper
1 can (400g) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- Combine prawns, half the olive oil, chilli, ginger, lime zest and half the coriander in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Thread prawns onto presoaked skewers and transfer to a large plate, cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss together beans, tomatoes, remaining olive oil and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the barbecue. Then cook the skewers, turning for 3-4 minutes or until the prawns change colour and are lightly charred.
- Serve with bean salad and garnish with remaining coriander.