Ricotta Stuffed Tomatoes
Ricotta Stuffed Truss Tomatoes
These stuffed tomatoes are an entertainer’s delight. Serve as an entrée or on an
appetiser platter – just be sure there’s plenty to go around!
500g truss tomatoes
100g rocket leaves
3 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp finely chopped basil
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
3 tbsp olive oil
1. Slice the tops off the truss tomatoes and reserve.
2. Scoop out some flesh and discard.
3. Combine the ricotta with 1-2 tbsp of the lemon juice (add sufficient juice to your
liking) and the chopped basil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Spoon into the tomatoes and replace the lids.
5. Combine the olive oil and remaining lemon juice and season with salt and
6. Toss the rocket leaves in the dressing and serve alongside the tomatoes.
What’s your favourite vegetarian recipe?