Roasted Rack Of Lamb With Baby Vegetables Recipe
Guillaume Brahimi has just released a new collection of scrumptious Spring recipes and we were lucky enough to get our hands on a few! So, to celebrate the return of the warmer weather, why not try Brahimi’s roasted rack of lamb with baby vegetables recipe? Featuring fresh, seasonal produce, it’s going to be the perfect go-to dish to entertain friends with this season.
RELATED: 3 Easy No-Bake Desserts
2 x 8 cutlet lamb rack
1/2 bunch orange carrots
1/2 bunch yellow carrots
1 bunch spring onions
50 gm podded peas (blanched)
1 bunch baby leeks
100 gm shemiji mushrooms
50 gm shallots (finely diced)
100 ml chicken stock
½ bun tarragon
160 ml lamb jus
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Peel the carrots, trim spring onions and baby leeks. Place Tefal reserve pot roast on heat and add olive oil and diced shallots, sweat for 5 minutes avoiding any colour. When almost soft, add baby carrots and allow to colour. Add spring onions and leeks, and chicken stock, then place on lid and allow to cook for 10 minutes or until vegetables are almost cooked through.
- Whilst the vegetables are cooking place a fry pan on high heat and add olive oil. Season lamb before adding to the fry pan fat side down to seal. Turn to colour all sides until golden brown.
- Place the fry pan in the oven for 10 minutes or until lamb is medium rare. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 8 minutes.
- Once the vegetables are almost soft, add shemiji mushrooms and cook for a further 2 minutes, then add blanched peas. Lastly, add the tarragon and mix.
- Slice the lamb into 4 pieces from each rack. Place vegetables on the plate and place lamb over the top. Finish with lamb jus.
Recipe courtesy of Tefal
Paige is a writer and actress who looks great in hats, loves Game Of Thrones and is always up-to-date on the latest and greatest news. Follow Paige on Twitter.