SheSaid’s True Love tips
January 21, 2002
Don’t let your relationship go sour. Follow our pointers and re-freshen that part of your life.
- Go for a romantic walk at night after dinner.
- Surprise your partner and call him out of the blue at work or home, just to say that you love him.
- Set the mood once a week with a special home-cooked meal, candles and their favourite CD playing.
- Make a point to compliment each other. Make this a habit. It is actually a very good one to get hooked on.
Go on an active weekend. Climb a mountain or visit the local markets.
- Learn a foreign language together.
- Have golf lessons or do some sporting activity together.
- Grab your favourite take-away, your fave video and stay inside for the night.
- Pick some flowers and put them in a vase next to your bed. This will make you both feel special.
- Give each other regular cuddles.