This one’s for all the shorties out there. If you’re always wearing heels in an effort to look taller and even out your body weight with the illusion of elongated legs, you’ll love these totally relatable memes.
Hi, my name’s Sarah, and I’m a short girl. Well, that’s what my hubby keeps telling me anyway. In fact, his exact words every time I get home and he comes in for a cuddle, resting his chin on my head, are “I swear you’re shrinking”.
I always deny it, but there’s a big chance it’s true. For starters, I’m Maltese – which pretty much means I’m shrinking at a slow but definite rate.
You know what makes this situation all better? The hilarious memes that I’ve been tagged in over the years.
If you’re always wearing heels in an effort to look taller and even out your body weight with the illusion of elongated legs, you’ll love these totally relatable memes.
1. A meme for the short girls who moonlight as mean girls.
2. A short girl meme to show your tall-ass besties.
3. A meme for the short girls who are seriously crazy AF.
4. A meme for short girls who try their hardest to channel their inner domestic goddess.
5. For the short girls who head to the pool with their squad only to end up like this…
6. For the short girls who are religious when it suits them.
7. For the short girls who are cute as pie, even when they’re angry.
8. For any short girl who has ever wanted to check herself out in a public restroom.
9. For the short girls who are over being used.
10. For the short girls who aren’t afraid to kick butt.
11. For the short girls who are sick of being teased by society but can’t physically do anything about it.
12. For the short girls who refuse to give up
And here’s a super-special one, courtesy of Shakespeare, to get all you fellow short girls through the day…
Images via 9gag.com, instagram.com, pinterest.com, potluckhappiness.com, someecards.com, tumblr.com.
What’s your favourite short girl meme?
Sarah is a writer and subeditor with a penchant for the finer things in life, as well as a serious addiction to shoes, chocolate, and travel. Follow Sarah on Twitter.