We know, because we tried all of them. (It’s a hard job, but someone’s gotta do it.)
I don’t know about anyone else, but for me, showering is the best part of my day.
I love standing under the warm stream of gushing water, eyes shut, feeling it wash away the stresses of my day. And I relish lathering my body in luxuriously foamy shower gel while I’m in there; breathing in the sweet scent and mentally drifting off to a Tahitian beach somewhere where deadlines don’t exist and Channing Tatum brings me an endless supply of cocktails.
The right body wash really has the ability to make or break shower time.
Which is why I’m always drawn to the shower gel section every time I pass through a department store. It’s also why my shower caddy is so crammed with body washes multiple overnight guests have proclaimed, “There are way too many bottles in your bathroom for two people, I think you have a shower gel addiction.”
Guilty as charged.
But if you don’t want to dedicate as much time and money as I do to sampling new products every paycheck, you’re in luck. In my quest to find the holy grail shower gel, I had the SHESAID Team go on a body wash sampling spree this month to bring you the cream of the crop. These products not only smell amazing, get spectacularly soapy and leave you feeling fresh all day, they’re also way too cute to hide away in the back of your shower caddy.
Once you lather on one of these babies, you’ll be transported to your very own in-shower fantasy. Is that Channing I hear calling…?
1. Sukin Botanical Body Wash
2. LUSH Twilight Shower Gel
3. Molton Brown Vanilla and Violet Flower Body Wash
4. The MOR Marshmallow Body Gel
5. The Body Shop Vanilla Pumpkin Shower Gel
6. Jurlique Lavender Shower Gel
7. L’Occitane En Provence Bath & Shower Gel in Cherry Blossom
8. L’Occitane En Provence Terre De Lumiere Shower Gel
9. Dermalogica Conditioning Body Wash
“This botanical, soap-free body wash does wonders for your skin. The fresh tea-tree and eucalyptus aromas are super refreshing and cleansing, perfect to wake you up on those early mornings!” – Meg, Receptionist.
10. Olive Oil Skincare Company Body Wash in Rose Geranium
11. KORA Organics Essential Body Wash
12. Sephora Exfoliating Gum Wash