Spring is on its way, baby – hurrah – so it’s time to look to beauty land to get gorgeous and spruce-up your work space. After all, it’s not just important to surround yourself with positive people; your office space matters too – ambient, luxurious and beautiful objects of desire will help put you in a good mood, look and feel great and perform at your best. These are a few of my favourite things…
1. Burn for you: Relax, and produce your best work, via an aromatic journey with this luxurious, limited-edition Glasshouse Fragrances Triple-Scented Candle in Arabian Nights – White Oud, $42.95. It’s a glorious sweet and woody fragrance combined with saffron, white rose and amber. Love! Find it online or at David Jones, Peter Alexander, Sephora and selected boutiques.
2. Pucker up: One lip balm to rule them all: the Sara Happ The Nude Slip: One Luxe Balm, $33, at Lulu and Lipstick is a cult beauty favourite you need now for your home office beauty kit. It’s guaranteed to keep your pout smooth and luxurious, offering the richest, glossiest hydration imaginable. Wear stand-alone or over colour for high-gloss shine and intense hydration repair.
3. Hands-on help: Soothe rough, dry hands fast with Burt’s Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream, $19.95. It’s all about feeding and nourishing your hard-working hands with this super rich, all-natural cream, made with sweet almond oil, vitamin E and beeswax.
4. The perfect pout: Kiss winter goodbye with this pretty spring lippy: Arbonne Smoothed Over Lipstick in Peony, $41. This great, moisturising formula goes on smoothly for long-wearing, luxurious colour to help you look and feel glam. Infused with fruit extracts for lip-volumising effects, it has a smooth, satin-glossy finish.
5. A messy situation: Did you eat pasta for lunch? No problem: Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes in Pink Grapefruit, $9.95, will clean up your act in no time. They’re also great make-up removers, made with natural cloth and infused with natural ingredients to keep your skin looking and feeling great. You’ll go from greasy to breesy, lickety split.
Blushing beauty: Ain’t nobody got time to spend hours on make-up touch-ups, so get glam fast with this new little beauty: Arbonne Blush in Ballet, $41. It’s incredibly lightweight, mineral-infused pigment creates a natural-looking blush sure to give you a rosy outlook. Suitable for all skin types, this pretty pink is a great pick-me-up for fair complexions like mine.
Feature image via womanandhome.com