Steal Her Look: Amy Adams’ Golden Globes 1920’s UpdoR
Golden Globes nominee for Best Performance by an Actress in A Supporting Role in a Feature Film, Amy Adams, looked radiant in a stunning strapless Marchesa gown with her hair worn in a flowing, back-braided up-docreated by celebrity stylist Laini Reeves. “I wanted to create a 20’s mood in a modern way,” says Reeves.
1. First, wash your hair with Moroccanoil® Moisture Repair Shampoo which infuses the hair with Argan Oil, keratins, fatty acids, and proteins. Combined with Moroccanoil® Moisture Repair Conditioner for smoother, frizz-free and easier to manage hair.
2. Apply Moroccanoil® Hydrating Styling Cream from root to end to give soft hold while further smoothing the texture and adding definition and shine.
3. Dry hair quickly just enough to remove moisture and create texture for a modern look.
4. Using a 1” curling iron, create curls in different parts of the hair.
5. Brush hair into a side part, then pull pieces from the front of the hair out to frame the face and pin in an “S”-shape away from the rest of the hair.
6. Pull the rest of the hair back into a loose braid which you can double up, rolled upwards and pin at the nape, with the cross texture side of the braid showing.
7. Pin the “S”-shaped sections behind the ear to open the face up.
8. Complete the look with a spray of Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray to keep everything in place while still remaining soft.
Are you a fan of Amy’s elegant updo?