Imitation is the finest form of flattery.
Celebrity hairdresser David Babaii created Christina Aguilera’s gorgeous curly hairstyle for last night’s The Voice. If your hair has natural curl this is a cool hairstyle for nights out. All it takes is a little product to define the curl, and some volume, and you’re set!
1. Start by applying Big Sexy Hair Big Altitude Bodifying Blow Dry Mousse to the hair to add volume.
2. After adding mousse to the hair, David blow dried using his hands to create texture and life.
3. Then he sectioned the hair into four sections: top, crown, sides and nape. Starting at the nape, he curled very small sections using small barrel curling irons. He alternated between 1/4″ and 1/2″ curling irons, holding the hair for 10 seconds. Using different size curling irons makes the hair look more natural and bouncy. Complete the other sections of your hair.
4. To set the look, David used Big Sexy Hair Big Boost for added volume and definition. Take each section and lightly work the product in.
5. Finally, David created a zig-zag side part, and then sprayed the hair with Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play hairspray, which is the perfect hairspray for flexible hold on big hairstyles like Christina’s.
What do you think of Christina Aguilera’s curly hairstyle? Do you think it suits her?
Christina Aguilera has never looked better than on the first live show of season 5 of The Voice in the U.S. on 4 November.
Celebrity hairstylist David Babaii created a classic Hollywood A-Line bob with a contemporary twist. For David, the inspiration was Christina’s sizzling new look which could only be complimented with one of the most glamourous celebrity hairstyles. As he wrote on his Instagram photo of Christina, “I mean come on I work with the most beautiful woman In the world. Life is good.”
1. David first cut a classic A-line bob to add a more dramatic contour to her style.
2. After shampooing and towel drying, David added a small amount of mousse to the root area (for lift and volume), leaving the ends free to move.
3. Next, he blow dried her hair with a T3 blow dryer and large round brush, adding movement and swing to the ends.
4. To finish, he bumped the ends under slightly with large barrel curling iron and misted lightly with hairspray for added volume.
Are you a fan of Christina Aguilera’s glam bob?
Bitching about Britney
Thumbs down for BritneySimon Cowell from American Idol has his claws out again. Better known for his stinging attacks on superstar hopefuls, Cowell has hit out at real celebrities. His latest blow is aimed at Toxic singer Britney Spears. He has told TeenHollywood “I shouldn’t say what I’m about to say…but the shot of her in her underwear onstage, I would’ve gone to the gym a bit more before I did that. Sorry, but true.” Ouch! The 22-year-old singer has been plagued with negative feedback from a wide range of critics on the European leg of her Onyx Hotel tour. She has picked up one positive thing from her trip though ? she has recently become an English Tea addict. The Mirror newspaper claims she came to love tea while staying at a hotel in Kensington. It has apparently replaced her regular sugar filled energy drinks. Bet former sponsors Pepsi aren?t too happy to hear that.
But Christina comes up tops!Christina?s the favoured one
One person Cowell isn?t rubbishing, is Christina Aguilera. He has said in TeenHollywood that she has a “Great voice, great attitude. I just think this girl is a star. I really like her. Where (Britney’s) different from Christina is that she is someone who’s so reliant on great pop records produced and written for her, whereas Christina is a bit more kind of old school – just an unbelievable singer.” Meanwhile, Christina is busily fighting back at claims that she cancelled her American tour because she couldn?t fill concert venues. As reported in SheSaid two weeks ago, Christina Aguilera had cancelled her 3 month tour of North American due to strained vocal chords. The pop princess is still maintaining it?s her health that is the problem. ?They are saying I could not sell out the venues but they were all sold out. I’m suffering from a bad throat.” She has been spotted rehearsing with her crew, so fans such as Cowell can hope the tour might be resurrected.
Not so happy…On the rocks?
Maybe things aren?t so perfect in the Brad Pitt / Jennifer Aniston household after all? Brad was recently heard on the set of Ocean?s Twelve having a bit of a domestic. His mobile phone rang and his assistant told him Jennifer was on the other end. Pitt was seen pacing up and down the set, saying, “Yes… yes… I understand… yes…!” He was so pre-occupied with his conversation that he ignored the assistant director who approached three times to tell him they were ready to shoot the next scene. Brad tried to respond to the verbal tirade but he was interrupted sharply by Jennifer. The last words he spoke before ending the conversation were, “Can you please calm down!?” Maybe it has something to do with the rumours of an affair between Angelina Jolie and Brad? Angelina was asked at Cannes last week whether she had slept with the spunky Troy star and she emphatically denied it. Friends did say that she was deliberately staying away from the sitcom star, hoping to avoid any confrontation.
Mother of twins Geena DavisWhat’s with the weird names?
Geena Davis is the proud mother to not one, but two baby boys. The 47-year-old star of Thelma and Louise gave birth to Kian William and Kaiis Steven on May 6 at a Los Angeles hospital. Both mother and babies are doing well, despite the health fears due to Geena?s age. Geena and husbund Reza Jarrahy, 33, are already parents to 2-year-old daughter, Alizeh Keshvar.
And… Helen Hunt is the proud mum to a baby daughter. MaKena lei Gordon Carnahan is the first child to Hunt and her partner, director Matthew Carnahan. MaKena lei was born on May 13 in Beverly Hills, and is ?doing very well?, according to Hunt?s publicist.