Top ten fashion tracks at the runways
According to UK Vogue, our fashion bible there were some pretty eclectic discs being turned at the recent big shows. If you can only get one new album make it one of the albums that one of these are from.
1. Dancing Queen by Abba at John Galliano
2. Cold as Ice by Foreigner at Balenciaga
3. Vive La Fete at Chanel
4. Bad Babysitter by Princess Superstar at Lawrence Steele
5. Peter and the Wolf by Prokofiev at Alexander McQueen
6. Mr Blue Sky by Elo at Eley Kishimoto.
7. Innocence and Despair at Marc
8. Love Will Tear Us Apart by Joy Division at Sophia Kokosalaki
9. Whole Lotta Love at Tatanaka
10. Dempsey at J Maskrey?s
We can?t get enough of Zimmerman?s spring/summer collection. Our pick for this week is the hat. They have the must-have for the up-coming seasons ? so get sun savvy. The one we love is khaki to go with your cargo look. (Think Kylie Minogue?s latest filmclip Love At First Sight.) We?re talking chic army style with faint black feathers printed all over it. ($66). Available from Zimmerman boutiques nationally.
Best Beauty Buy
Check out our best beauty buy this week. Everyone experiences blemishes or occasional pimple outbreaks on the body. Don?t panic because we have found the product for you. Clinique?s Anti-Blemish solutions body treatment spray ($40) is going to save your life-well, metaphorically speaking of course. Just spray it on as many times as you like during the day and watch those spots go away. Available at David Jones/Grace Brothers and selected pharmacies nationally.