The good news is that they are all under $20. Also, and most importantly every time you purchase one, 10 cents from that sale is donated to ovarian cancer research. Every 10 hours 1 woman does from ovarian cancer in Australian. Hairs & Graces products are available at selected pharmacies, K-Mart, Big W and Target stores nationally.
Bag of the week
Don?t go past this fantastic Country Road Jacquard handbag ($149) in black leather. Great for work or the weekend because it?s big enough to throw
Tips that could save your life. Well? when it comes to fashion that is:
- Bootleg trousers help to balance out a big bottom and wearing heels lengthens your legs
- Vertical stripes are slimming whereas horizontal stripes only add width.
- If you?re worried about your bum and it looking big? Don?t ever tie a cardigan around your waist to hide it. This will only draw attention to it. Go for a tailored jacket as it is a better cover-up!
- Clingy clothes emphasise all the lumps and bumps ? so don?t wear Lycra. Go for tailored clothes instead with good quality fabric.
- Need a slimming jacket? A single-breasted coat is much more flattering than a double-breasted.
- Never feel guilty about buying clothes. Once you have spent the money you may as well enjoy them.
- Want to cut down on ironing? Remove casual items such as jeans, t-shirts, knits from the dryer while they?re still warm. Fold or hang them straight away.