No hangover with these hops: just soft, shiny locks.
- Apply a creamy concealer like Bobby Brown in Ivory to the inner corner of the eye.
- Puffy eyes? Dab Christian Dior La Touch Eclat to disguise puffiness or shadows.
- Use light eye-shadow colours on the eyelids only. They serve to open out the eye area.
- Define your eyelashes with a defining mascara. Go for a brown, it will look like you?re not wearing any and it widens the eyes.
- Give definition to the eyebrows with eyebrow shadow and a brush rather than a pencil. Use a shade that matches your hair colour. A brush is better than a pencil because it gives a more natural finish.
- Prescriptives face powder swept all-over the face will take away any shine and they can prescribe a colour just right for your skin.
- Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer (our favourite product) both highlights and creates definition on the face. For extra colour, sweep something across the collarbone in summer.
- Outline your lips in a bronze, brown colour. Try Aveda?s pencils. They are great for cheeks too. Use the same pencil for across the top of the eyelid.
- Gloss. Pat some M.A.C lip-gloss in the middle of the bottom lip and press lips together. It will give the illusion of a) having bigger lips, and b) you?ll look like the annoying girl not wearing any make-up.
- And most importantly. Keep all the colours you choose warm and earthy and avoid frosty, pastel or anything on the orange side of things. Go for deeper shades and remember, when going for a natural beauty look, less is definitely more.
Hot Tip: A good way to enhance your natural make-up is to cover your body in an oil-based body lotion. Not only will you end up with extremely supple and well-moisturised skin, but also emanate that exotic urban chic hippy smell. The fact that you smell so natural will fool them. Aveda?s Motivation Body Lotion is our choice. Saturated in goodness with the scent of sandal wood creeping through. Try also Michael Kors Leg Shine if your legs are exposed for a heady hit of gardenias.One Black Dress
Each season there?s always one that catches our eye. This season it is at Witchery. Spaghetti straps, lycra with rouched sides?need we say more? Dress it up with gold or silver stilettos or way way down with leather sandals, Dr Scholls or slides. ($159)