For the benefit of community, and to comply with applicable laws, we have the following mandatory guidelines for our registered users. Any conduct that is judged by Shesaid in its sole and unfettered discretion, to violate the guidelines is grounds for immediate termination of your account.
- Provide Accurate Information.You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested in Shesaid registration form. Accurate records help us create better sites and provide us with opportunities to identify new services or products that may interest you. Please update the registration data to keep it current and accurate.
- Guard Your Password.Upon completing the registration process, you will receive an account and select a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. In the event of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, you must notify Shesaid immediately of the problem and promptly change your password.
- Comply with the LawYou agree that you are responsible for your own communications and for any consequences thereof. You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable state, federal and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence.You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to:
- use the Service to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by Shesaid;
- upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual or fiduciary rights or obligations;
- vandalise electronically or physically
- use the Service for any illegal, fraudulent or inappropriate purpose
Shesaid reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Service in order to determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- Intellectual Property RightsAll information, text, material, design, graphics, software and advertisements on the site (‘Content’ are Copyright (C)2009 Shesaid, unless expressly indicated otherwise on the site. The Content is protected by Australian and international copyright and trademark laws. You must not modify, reproduce, publicly display, publicly perform or create derivative works of the Content in any way except as expressly provided for on the site or expressly authorised in writing by Shesaid.
- Non-commercial, Personal UseContent that is publicly available on Shesaid Site may not be stored in a computer, except for personal and non-commercial use. The publication, sale, or redistribution in any form or medium of the Content found on Shesaid site is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of Shesaid. The Content and the Service are strictly provided for the private, non-commercial enjoyment of subscribers only.