Delicious Whiskey Cocktail Ideas
Whether you love it or hate it, you have to try these whiskey cocktails the next time you’re entertaining friends and family. Not only do they add the perfect finishing touches to any get-together, but they take less than 5 minutes to create. Enjoy!
Blushing Whiskey Sour
Ingredients: blackberries, simple lemon syrup, Irish whiskey, crushed ice
- All of the ingredients into a shaker and shake until the blackberries have softened.
- Strain into a glass with crushed ice, then garnish with additional blackberries.
Whiskey Sprite Lime Cocktail
Ingredients: ice, Irish whiskey, Sprite, soda water, lime wedge
- Pour the whiskey over ice and add the Sprite and soda water.
- Stir, then squeeze a lime wedge into the glass.
Blood Orange Whiskey Cocktail
Ingredients: whiskey, blood orange juice, lemon juice, agave nectar, orange bitter, thyme
- Add the whiskey, blood orange juice, lemon juice, agave nectar and bitters into a cocktail shaker.
- Strain then pour into a glass, garnish with thyme.
Cherry Whiskey Smash
Ingredients: whiskey, cherry juice, Amaretto, Ginger Brandy, cherry cola, maraschino cherries
- Place some cherries into the bottom of a glass, then muddle until they become soft. Add some ice into the glass.
- In a cocktail shaker add the whiskey, cherry juice, amaretto and brandy. Top off with cherry cola and stir. Add some extra cherries to garnish.
Images via Kleinworth Co, Cooking Lsl, Holly and Flora, How Sweet Eats