The Day Dress
- Red patchwork paisley and liberty print shoestring straps. Available at Go. ($90)
- Refreshing strapless denim and white with large eye catching blue flowers. ($220) We think strapless is making a comeback. Available from Ru Mu.
- Lisa Ho knows how to design a dress. Our pick for this season is a yellow and pink print dress covered in beautiful flowers. Princess shape neck-line with little ties makes it very feminine ($179)Hot tip: For that fantastic, smouldering, glossy eye look, mix lip-gloss with a neutral or pale brown shadow.
Best kept beauty secret: The Body Shop?s Lip Liner in Beech. ($12.95) The ultimate colour and a product some of us can?t leave home without!
The Wedge is Back!
We?re talking taller than ever before to give you supermodel height. They make your legs look hot and give you the calf definition you?ve always wanted without having to put the hours in with going to the gym. As comfortable as Dr Scholls and not as painful as stilettos, they are a beauty must. You can wear them anywhere, anytime, anyhow. They look great with this season?s minis. Go wedge sister and never look short. Here is our top five for under $80.
- Target?s striped St Moritz wedge is our favourite ($24.95)
- In second place is Sportsgirl super chic slip-on wedge ($69.95)
- Coming up bronze is Witchery?s brown African holiday wedge, ($69.95)
- Fourth and heading West, which is definitely a current look, ($89.95) from RMK
- Olga Berg Wedge is our final Seventies Pucci style, ($79.95)