The Dreamy Dresses From Paris Fashion Week We Want Right Now
Too pretty for words.
I’m a bit of a tomboy when it comes to my personal style. Boyfriend jeans are a staple in my wardrobe, but every now and then it’s nice to go all out and dress like a princess.
Flowy dresses with ruffles and cute prints instantly lift my mood, plus, they’re a whole lot of fun to twirl around in.
While Milan Fashion Week focused on bold outfits and extravagant accessories this season, there was no shortage of girly gowns at Paris Fashion Week. French designer brands like Chloé and Sonia Rykiel seem to know exactly what women want when we’re over our jeans-and-Tee-look: delicate, dreamy dresses.
So excuse me while I drift off into a daydream, imagining myself walking down a Parisian street eating a macaron in one of these romantic robes…
1. This floral Giambattista Valli frock.
2. This flowy Valentino gown.
3. This vibrant Céline creation.
4. This ruffled Alexander McQueen dream.
5. This nautical Sonia Rykiel beauty.
6. This Elie Saab showstopper.
7. This frilly Chloé mini.
8. This structured Roland Mouret piece.
9. And this sheer Galliano robe.
Images via instagram.com.