These Are The Kenzo x H&M Pieces We’re Dying To Get Our Hands On
Get your credit cards ready.
Only six more sleeps until Kenzo x H&M drops! *heavy breathing*
The Swedish retail juggernaut and Japanese cult fashion label have united to create one of the most eclectic fashion collabs ever.
In true Kenzo style, the 95-piece collection is pretty wild – neon hues meet animal print and ruffles.
While at first glance the clothes seem impossible to wear, especially if your style is more Kate than Kanye, there are a few pieces that are actually too good not to queue for on Thursday morning.
But if you don’t want to wait in front of a H&M store before sunrise on November 3, you can try your luck online, just remember H&M’s severs crashed every single time they did a designer collab including last year’s BalmainxH&M collection.
Your third option to get your hands on the fab frocks is via eBay, where the entire collection will undoubtedly be available within hours after its release, however, prices usually triple on there.
Our office still has to decide on a strategy. All we know is, we want these more than we want chocolate…
1. This navy sweater with the iconic Kenzo tiger print and cute ruffles.
2. This show-stopping leather jacket with pink fur trims.
3. This cute clutch, perfect for holding our everyday essentials.
4. This bold scarf, for turning every outfit into a farshun statement.
5. This chic knit, reminding us how fun fashion is.
6. This suspenders dress, giving us serious 90s vibes.
7. These pants. because, why not?
8. This classic white tee which will literally look good with anything.
9. These sexy boots, because they’re pink. And we love pink.
10. This reversible bomber jacket, because it’s basically two for the price of one.
11. And this dream of a dress, because twirling in it will be so much fun.
Images via hm.com, hypebeast.com.