It’s time to scrape the fake blood off our walls and thick layers of makeup off our faces; but before we officially farewell the spooky season, checking out what our fave celebs wore as their Halloween costumes is a must.
Stars like Kylie Jenner and Katy Perry went all out, completely transforming themselves into different characters, and although nobody opted for a scary Halloween look this year, we can’t deny these 12 celebs did a bloody good job at playing dress-ups…
1. Ellen De Generes and Heidi Klum as Sia and her fave dancer, Maddie.
2. Khloe Kardashian as Storm.
3. Tori Spelling and her pregnant belly as a gumball machine.
4. Jenna Dewan Tatum as the unicorn of our dreams.
5. Jemima Goldsmith as this seriously on-point Melania Trump.
6. Kelly Rowland as Clueless‘s Dion.
7. Paris Hilton as Miley Cyrus.
8. Alessandra Ambrosio as Jessica Rabbit.
9. Orlando Bloom and Katy Perry as Bill and Hillary Clinton.
10. Kylie Jenner as Christina Aguilera from her Dirty music video.
11. Ivy Blue, Beyonce and Tina Knowles as Salt-N-Pepa.
12. And Amy Schumer and her bae, Ben Hanisch, as Stranger Things‘s Dustin and Eleven.
Images via instagram.com.
Comment: What was your fave celeb Halloween costume this year?
SHESAID is a top women’s lifestyle website that aims to inform, inspire and empower women around the world. Established in 1999, SHESAID is dedicated to telling it how it is, sharing real women’s stories about the issues that really matter to them. We know women because we are women.