Two tickets to Paris, please.
Scrolling through my Instagram feed always makes me want to hop on the next plane to that beautiful island, try that new dessert, or finally learn how to braid my hair properly.
It seems Instagram’s sole purpose is to make us feel envious of everybody else’s lives, which is why it’s crucial to remember most of it is not a reflection of reality, but an artificial version of it.
Nonetheless, this week is particularly FOMO-evoking, as it’s Paris Fashion Week, and a lot of very beautiful people are having the time of their lives in picturesque Paris, sipping wine and nibbling on macarons while sitting in the front row at Dior and Chanel. Sigh.
How can you not want to be in Paris right now when you see Instagram posts like these…
1. Dior built a giant mirror at the Louvre.
2. We didn’t know macarons could be this photogenic.
3. It wouldn’t be Paris Fashion Week without Chanel.
4. BFFs Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid swapped hair for Balmain. #squadgoal
5. We need those shoes… and that Parisian balcony.
6. A Victoria’s Secret model getting kissed in front of the Eiffel Tower. Speechless.
7. Room service breakfast can’t get much better than this.
8. This would be us if we were in Paris right now.
Images via instagram.com.
Comment: What’s your fave part of Fashion Week?