Top 10 Emmy’s Red Carpet Looks
Best Emmy’s Red Carpet Looks
1. Julia Louis-Dreyfus looks a million bucks (and gives us all a reason to hit those ab exercises) in this Narciso Rodriguez long black dress, accessorising with a touch of turqouise
2. Betty White just glows in this dress which she says “is just an old friend” from her wardrobe. Who says you need to dress frumpy when you’re older?
3. This curvalicious Robert Rodriguez dress shows off Eva Longoria-Parker’s best assets
4. Glee favourite Lea Michelle does old-style glamour in Oscar de la Renta
5. Could there be a more glamourous mother-and-daughter duo? And they look so proud too…Susan Sarandon in Donna Karan and Eva Amurri in Thierry Mugler
6. Why can’t you go mini on the red carpet? With pins like Heidi Klum’s you’d be mad not to show them off with this cute Marchesa LBD
7. Claire Danes nails the Californian bronzed goddess look in Giorgio Armani Privé
8. Emily Blunt’s baby blue Dior one-shoulder gown is sure to be on everyone’s best dressed lists
9. The thinking woman’s girl-crush, Tina Fey, looks incredible in this ornately beaded Oscar de la Renta gown.
10. There has to be killer red dress, and this is one from Nicole Miller on Glee star Jessalyn Gilsig is one of our all-time favourites
Tell us which red carpet look is your favourite…and most hated?