Top 4 Close-To-Home Summer Cruises
From chilling by the pool to cocktails on the deck at sunset, there’s nothing better than a cruise. And wants to cook and clean over the holidays when you could be relaxing on the seas? We’ve got 4 fun cruise ideas (and an amazing offer!) for Christmas, New Year and over the School Holidays just for you.
Cruise Guru is giving you…
– Shipboard credit up to $400 to use while onboard (shout your mates a drink!)
– 50% off the deposit amount (no need to spend a fortune up front!)
– 11 nights from only $111 per person per night, which is great value for money. All meals, entertainment and activities included!
– Must book by 17 September to take advantage of these amazing offers
How about these 4 amazing summer cruise ideas?
1. 11-Night New Caledonia and Vanuatu
Departs 16 November 2012. Ports of call: Port Vila, Vanuatu; Santo, Vanuatu; Wala, Vanuatu; Mystery Island, Vanuatu; Isle of Pines, New Caledonia.
2. 11-Night Christmas Cruise
Departs 16 December 2012. Ports of call: Noumea, New Caledonia; Suva, Fiji; Port Denaru, Fiji; Isle of Pines, New Caledonia.
3. 12-Night New Years Eve Cruise
Departs 27 December 2012. Ports of call: Mystery Island, Vanuatu; Suva, Fiji; Port Denaru, Fiji; Isle of Pines, New Caledonia; Noumea, New Caledonia.
4. 12-Night School Holiday Cruise
Departs 8 January 2013. Ports of call: Noumea, New Caledonia; Mystery Island, Vanuatu; Port Denaru, Fiji; Suva, Fiji; Lifou, New Caledonia.
Take a look at Cruise Guru’s other summer cruise ideas or call 13 13 03 for more information!