Wella and Pantene team up
Being asked to go have your hair done is such a treat, so it was with great anticipation that I arrived at the Barney Martin Salon in Riley Street Surrey Hills a few weeks ago.
After a quick discussion about products and hair types it was revealed to me that the new product was indeed from Wella and Pantene hair care gurus’s and that a meeting of the minds had occured over the past few years and the result of the collaboration was Pantene’s new product “Clinicare”. It is much more than Pantene’s normal range of supermarket shampoo’s and conditioners but still has a mid range price point. Anything over $20 for a shampoo and conditioner in my book usually only comes from a salon!
Van, the lovely Barney Martin hair stylist washed and blow dried my hair within an inch of it’s life and boy did it love it! I loved the private salon and Japanese tea too – this is how all hair treatments should be if you ask me!
Healthy and moisturised my hair stayed in this condition for longer than normal and could easily pass for a high end salon based shampoo and conditioner.
The nitty gritty product details are below but take it from me Wella and Pantene have created something fab here, so give it a dry especially if you have dry hair like mine that needs a little extra TLC.
Pantene Clinicare – The facts:
Pantene and Wella have collaborated to redefine the art of haircare by creating the one month ritual of Pantene Clinicare.
• Inspired by a time-honoured ritual – “Sado”, the age old tradition of the Japanese tea ritual was the source of inspiration for this new approach to haircare.
• Key to “Ageless” hair: Ultimate Repair Blend – Following six years of meticulous research and development, the Pantene scientists and Wella stylists have successfully developed Clinicare’s exclusive Ultimate Repair Blend formula. The nano-level approach that was taken in the development phase enabled the scientists to specifically address the hair properties of ageing hair.
• The Clinicare Micro-Repair Revitalising Collection – The Micro-Repair Revitalizing ritual revitalizes chemically stressed and damaged hair and revives radiance and resilience, by introducing a protective coating on the hair fibre. Hair feels replenished with softness and feels light and supple with a lustrous shine.
How to use for a great Cleanse & Moisture:
1. The indulging experience begins with Micro-repair Revitalising Shampoo, which addresses the accumulated damage on hair as it cleanses
2. Micro-repair Revitalising Conditioner gently envelops hair and provides a boost of conditioning nourishment while shielding it from further damage
3. Give hair a weekly pampering treat with a deeply nourishing treatment
4. The Micro-Repair Revitalising Rinse Off Treatment, with its rich, creamy formula, delivers an intensive dose of conditioning ingredients to hair – restoring its shine, smoothness and moisture level
Tony Pearce, Pantene Specialist Trichologist, “Like skin, the health and quality of hair changes over time. This may be due to a combination of life’s everyday stresses as well as our body’s individual ageing process. Just like your skin, you need to use products which address the needs of ageing hair – with the Nano Technology in Pantene Clinicare you can do just this.”
Pantene Clinicare Micro-Repair Revitalising Shampoo 250mL RRP $14.99
Pantene Clinicare Micro-Repair Revitalising Conditioner 250mL RRP $14.99
Pantene Clinicare Micro-Repair Revitalising Rinse Off Treatment 5 x 15mL RRP $19.99