What to Eat During Period ?
Feel like you want to curl up and cry thanks to your monthly visitor? Try this meal plan and you’ll feel better in no time.
- Have fruit and yoghurt topped with home-made muesli with a cup of peppermint tea. Peppermint is perfect for an upset stomach.
- Whole-grain cereal topped with banana slices and skim milk with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice and a cup of peppermint tea.
- Peanut butter sandwich on whole-grain bread. Some baby carrots and dried apricots to snack on after.
- Chicken salad with lettuce and tomato on whole-grain bread. Finish with an orange and cup of chamomile tea.
- Baked sweet potato topped with low-fat plain yoghurt and tuna with green tossed salad in sunflower oil.
- Stir-fried pork, pear and spinach (pork and spinach are very high in B6) with steamed brown rice.
- Decaf latte
- Dried apricots
- Unsalted peanuts