Why Are Women Attracted To Bad Boys?
Liz Hurley has fallen for Shane Warne, Charlie Sheen has been married 3 times, Pammy says she’ll always love Tommy Lee – what is it about the bad boys that we love so much? Here’s 7 reasons we can’t get enough of the wrong kind of guys…
1. They treat us mean and keep us keen. So many women have a painful predilection for guys who are unavailable, rude and uncommitted. It’s almost too easy when we find someone who is loving and open.
2. I can change the bad boy! Ah, which woman doesn’t think she can change a man. Reforming a bad boy is the ultimate challenge. We’re looking at you Katy Perry.
3. They’re good in bed. I know you don’t want to even imagine it, but Shane Warne has got to have some serious moves in the bedroom to make Liz Hurley hop on a 24 hour flight to see him.
4. Hey good looking. He might be a jerk, but a good looking jerk is better than an ugly good-for-nothing. Women can be shallow and love having a hunk for a handbag.
5. They’re smooth talkers. They say the right things at the right time. But really it’s all talk and no action.
6. Their reputation precedes them. Some women find players alluring, believing them to be charming or good in bed. But a player by any other name…is just slutty.
7. Drugs, sex and rock ‘n’ roll. Bad boys aren’t usually librarians. When a bad boy comes into your life, it can be a rollercoaster of a ride. It’s easy to mistake that adrenalin rush for love. Pamela Anderson has admitted she’ll always love Tommy Lee. But is there any substance behind the style?
Are you attracted to bad boys? Fess up here!