Yes, You Can Reduce Skin Ageing – Here’s How
The French Facialist Christine Clais believes you can slow down your skin’s ageing process – here’s 8 ways to look younger, naturally.
1. Stay away from the sun and/or use a sunscreen daily to prevent photoageing from occurring.
2. Get your skin assessed regularly by a skin specialist who can select the right skincare prescription for your skin type and condition.
3. Exercise daily to improve blood circulation to your skin.
4. Sleep well so as to allow your skin to repair and regenerate.
5. Drink plenty of water to keep your system well flushed of toxins and wastes.
6. Reduce your consumption of sugar, as it negatively impacts on the collagen and elastin fibres in your skin.
7. Eat a diet rich in omega-3 (found in foods such as broccoli, salmon and sardines).
8. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, preferably raw, as they contain a lot of anti-oxidants and other nutrients that can either prevent or repair skin damage.
How many of these tips do you follow regularly?
The French Facialist Studio: First Floor, 296 Malvern Road, Prahran, VIC.